Richard's Consulting Services Include:
A CONSULTANT is a professional who provides advice in a particular area of expertise . A consultant is usually an expert or a professional in a specific field and has a wide knowledge of the subject matter. A consultant usually works for a consultancy firm or is self-employed, and engages with multiple and changing clients. Thus, clients have access to deeper levels of expertise than would be feasible for them to retain in-house, and may purchase only as much service from the outside consultant as desired.
- Hands on high-end construction project consulting, from the planning stages to the finished product. He is personally involved in every step of your project.
- Many years of on-the-job experience allows him to guide his clients through the process and aids in avoicing costly errors in both planning and application.
- By listening to his Clients and understanding their needs, Richard is able to provide conceptual sketches which allow his Clients to visualize those ideas.
- Special emphasis is placed on project vision, form, fit, finish, quality control and customer satisfaction.
- Working closely with his Clients as their "project representative" allows Richard to guide you through the difficult "decision-making" process of
to add text.
- selecting all the raw materials
- selecting all finishes & finish applications
- placement of furniture, fine rugs and art upon completion are all part of the high-end consulting service..
lick here to add text.